It’s about growth, and we are growing faster by the day. To keep up with market demand and to make sure we are the biggest proximity network today, tomorrow, and beyond, we are ready for twenty new friends. Friends to join in on our global journey, and friends to… well, to be just friends. And some of the first new friends to join us are more kick-ass developers. Up for it?
It’s about growth. Unacast started only 12 months ago, and have achieved quite a bit already. Highlights are the recent $1,6m funding, the opening of Unacastles in Oslo, NYC, London and San Francisco, featured coverage in everything from Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider, and we have added eight more friends to the team. All by working hard, and enjoying every moment of it.
We managed to take Unacast this far without you. To take it further, we need YOU.
Our mission is of enormous proportions, and not for the faint hearted. The physical world around us is increasingly being populated with proximity sensors to communicate with people and gather data to learn. These sensors are being deployed in the millions, by thousands of different companies with equally many ways of storing data, dealing with privacy and data tagging.
Unacast means “one”, and our mission is to be the backend of proximity data, by interconnecting all of these companies and technologies to each other. You could call us the veins in the body of Internet of Things. We do.
Unacast is needed. Through our platform we are sending millions of real-time interactions back and forth to power physical and digital communication between brands, retailers and end users. We are the world's largest global proximity network, and our API enable brands and retailers to easily tap into the rapid growing amount of proximity data. As an example, Schibsted has said that location and proximity is the main driver of future advertising.
It’s about growth. And it’s about having a good time, as an individual, as a professional, and as a team. That’s why in Unacast we don’t have meeting rooms, we have living rooms. That’s why we don’t count hours at the desk, but rather count our accomplished shared goals. That’s why we give you unlimited vacation and want unlimited dedication. That’s why we want to work with people we can call friends. That’s why we want to work with you.
These positions will mainly operate out of Unacastle NYC
and Unacastle London
. We encourage women to apply as we strive to have a balanced work environment, and believe a balanced work environment is a catalyst for success.
We are ready for more strategic partnership managers and relationship builders:
We are ready for more people who have financial expertise that can take the company to the next level:
- That have a passion for and experience in sales, ideally from global positions selling to Fortune 500 brands, retailers and agencies
- That iterate and adjust, and don’t settle for anything less than excellence
- That loves people and make long lasting relationships
We are ready for more people who wants to be a vital part in the making of Unacast’s future products:
- That have experience from CFO positions
- That will take lead and be responsible for financial risk management
- That analyze and take charge over large amounts of data
We are ready for more people who believe that customer relations are the key to success:
- That have experience with project managing, ideally with accounting and financial skills to also help out as the company’s business controller
- That are TRUE product managers, ideally with a technical oriented ad-tech expertise
- That take lead on being that crucial part between the team and the clients
- That always ensure that products are on track economically, timewise and quality wise
- That can visualize the future
We are ready for people who loves building teams and nurturing culture:
- That loves the customer, and loves customer support
- That always thinking of better ways to make customer relations more effective
- That loves interacting with people
- That writes flawlessly and has a rich vocabulary
We are ready for more people who were born creative, curious and productive:
- That have competences from HR positions
- That have an eye for talent and has the experience to take lead in future recruiting
- That can organize and have full control of employee administration, like vacation, pension, insurance, handbooks etc.
- Build and develop Unacast´s employee branding strategies
- That loves to design, preferably within various media disciplines like video, animation, motion graphics, etc.
- That live and breath PR and communication.
- That know and follows technological and marketing trends.
- That know how to go from idea to reality
Want to be one of «The Twenty»? We would also appreciate if you try to get our attention by using #Thetwenty. And remember, friends aren’t afraid to be personal when writing to friends.
The recruitment process is lead by First Engineers. All enquiries may be directed to the recruitment consultant, Tor Daneshmand, First Engineers.