Are you a seriously good number cruncher ready for the next big step in your already prosperous career? Do you also have a burning desire for innovation, growth and internationalization mixed with an entrepreneurial spirit and an open and curious mind? If you do, we offer you a once in a life time opportunity to do what no one else has done before – to build the world’s best creative nest with us!
Working with EGGS
EGGS is a place that attracts and develops world class creative competence. We just passed 70 people spread across our four offices – 3 in Norway, one in Brazil. We are building an international agency of designers and creative technologists and international growth plays an integral part in our strategy.
To step up our game we are now looking for someone to develop and lead our finance function, both on daily operational basis and on a strategic level. Our new CFO will play an integral part in our ongoing internationalization and growth and your areas of responsibility will include every aspect of corporate finance, value creation, budgets, business controlling, invoicing, accounting and cash flow management across the EGGS Group, including our own start up incubator EGGS Garage. You will have strong support from our Finance Manager and both internal admin resources and external parters, but will still need to balance operational day to day and ad hoc tasks with big picture long term strategic thinking.
As our CFO and Chief Number Cruncher, you will be a trusted senior member of our leadership team and work closely with our CEO, COO, regional directors and Creative Leaders.
You will also be hands on and play an important role in the development of EGGS Garage as you will dissect and prepare potential business cases before you advice the board on what Garage-projects to pursue and then start hunting venture capital for the chosen projects.
Areas of responsibility will include the following, but please note that we strongly encourage outsourcing where relevant and appropriate:
- Corporate finance
- International finance
- Cash flow management
- Business controlling
- Business process outsourcing where relevant
- Follow up current outsourced services, including accounting and pay roll
- Invoicing and ad hoc analysis
- Venture capital and start up support
Part of your job will be to build a common model for our daughter companies in close cooperation with the CEO and COO. The ambitious goal is to define and implement the structure and robustness needed to scale our operations, without adding bureaucracy, corporate thinking or strict enforced processes that could possibly kill our creative and entrepreneurial spirit. As we are a growing organization with international ambitions you must be able to do some travelling.
Your skills include
Your mind-set is
- Substantial experience with all aspects of the finance and accounting function listed above is a must-have
- Solid proven competence and experience with general Norwegian accounting principles
- A relevant higher educational background
- Experience from international business and proven ability to raise venture capital
- Ability to build a structured and effective framework for talent management in EGGS
- Strong command of English and one of the Scandinavian languages
We give you
- Passionate about making people and businesses thrive
- Constructive and progress oriented, with a go go go spirit
- Entrepreneurial, with willingness to explore new approaches and terrain
The possibility to build the world’s best creative nest