Do you see great potential in creating engaging stories by combining convergent technologies, interactivity and amazing environments in a way no one ever has before?
Interactive Mixed Reality ™(IMR) entertainment includes game shows, talent shows, sports, e-sports, online shows, talk shows, quiz shows, music, live events etc., and may vary from being tailor-made for nonlinear platforms, online platforms, OTT-platforms and VR platforms, in addition to traditional linear TV.
As our new VP Entertainment you will be our point person in defining, developing and bringing formats, stories and shows to life together with your team and in collaboration with our great in-house and external resources. You will not restrict your creative and commercial thinking to linear television, traditional formats or easily-accessible target groups, but will challenge collaborators and the team to think beyond. You will head a professional and diverse team, so you must be an inspiring and insightful leader to thrive in this position.
• Develop, present and realize new concepts that span all media distribution platforms, activate new and hard-to-get audiences, and pioneer monetization models
• Budget new concepts
• Build relationships with local and international clients and collaborators
• Take part in the sales process of new concepts, with both local and international clients and collaborators
• Build strong relationships across teams to foster collaboration and success
• Have direct personnel responsibility for the Entertainment team
• Passion for both the commercial and creative side of development
• Experience from a similar position in the entertainment industry
• Delivery of a number of projects and productions, and you have likely transitioned from role to role across your career in different environments
• Preferably possesses a broad international network
• Experience in managing a team of producers and creative professionals, and enjoy leading others to do their best work, as well as driving the projects to success
• Comfortable discussing finance and strategy in one meeting, and technical and creative challenges in the next
• Great communicator who not only fosters cross-team collaboration, but also drives the team and partners to execute flawlessly against a plan
• Unafraid in the face of challenge and thrives on creative problem solving
The Future Group can offer you the challenge and the opportunity of a lifetime. We are pioneers in a new industry, with technology and content that is truly on the edge of what is possible. And some days, we even press on to make the impossible possible. So exploring, learning and persistence is built into our every day. We can offer the fellowship of dynamic, driven people who are in search of a meaningful mountain to climb, and a workplace filled with other talented and engaged people who love what they do.
If you are deeply inspired by the prospect of becoming a pioneer in modern entertainment, and you are truly prepared to occupy a central role in a groundbreaking company, we welcome your application.
You can apply online via the Apply button on this page and we ask for your application in English or Norwegian.
If you have any further questions about this position, we kindly ask you to contact Eivind Ruud Johnsen or Ole Janzso at Mediabemanning, who both work with getting this position in place.
|Nøkkelord||E-sports Management, Esport, Streaming, TV, Sport, Entertainment Management, Broadcast, Content|
|Bransjekategori||Media / Informasjon / PR|
|Bransje||Radio / TV / Film / Video|
|Alternativ bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Arbeidsgiver||The Future Group AS|
|Tjuvholmen allé 11|