We are looking for an experienced Java developer
Canal Digital is continuously developing and improving on its IT portfolio. This includes integration with various OSS and BSS systems such as Banking systems, order processing, credit check etc. We also build necessary services needed by our TV and streaming services such as meta data management, authentication and authorization services, API gateways for STB and clients and more.
Our current Java services are stand-alone spring boot applications using various frameworks (Hibernate, Jackson, Flyway, etc.) as needed. We have an automated build and deploy pipeline using Git, Gradle and Jenkins.
In order to keep on improving and developing new solutions we are looking for one experienced and motivated Java developer to strengthen our development team localized at Fornebu, Norway.
Does this describe you?
Then we would like to hear from you!
- Relevant bachelor or master education
- Experienced and enthusiastic about Java technology and frameworks
- Experienced and eager to work with the technologies mentioned above
- Interested in new and upcoming trends and technologies
- Experienced with agile methodology
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
a challenging and exciting work environment, with skilled and responsible co-workers. Also, we have competitive compensation based upon qualifications and performance.
If you have any questions regarding this position, we welcome you to contact Jonas Rambæk or Stine Jonassen.
We look forward to reading your application!