The 0.5% Global Sulphur Cap will enter into force in 2020, and thus enforce new and stricter rules for emissions from ship engines. As a result, a growing number of shipowners are beginning to weigh their options to ensure compliance. The market for cleaning solutions (scrubbers) is therefore growing rapidly. At the same time, there are also new requirements for measuring and documenting emissions from ships, and SICK is a leading manufacturer of this type of gas measurement and analysis systems.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The SICK solutions, MARSIC200 and MARSIC300, are delivered to all types of ships worldwide. In order to coordinate and follow up clients and projects, ensuring both scheduled and ad hoc service assignments, we are now seeking an After Sales Coordinator with a good understanding of project management in general and maritime activities in particular. Knowledge of gas metering, technical service of gas analyzers and maritime engine technology will be an advantage, but no prerequisite.
WE LIKE YOU TO:
- lead maritime projects with special attention to commissioning and after sales
- coordinate scheduled and ad hoc service activities in cooperation with customers and other actors
- develop long-term customer relationships and support our efforts to maximize customer benefits and loyalty
- coordinate after sales activities that run across multiple departments within the global SICK organisation
- become after sales link between SICK, customers, shipping agents and shipowners
- have good project management skills and experience from coordination of international projects
- have experience from and understandig of "the maritime business"
- be able to work independently, efficiently and structured utilizing modern IT-tools
- be able to build up and develop long-term relationships
- have a relevant technical degree at BSc. or MSc. level
- have strong communication and presentation skills (English) for all organisation levels, written and oral
- have minimum 5 years experience from maritime industry with focus on process automation or gas analysis
- have a long-term perspective when starting your career with SICK
- an independent and varied position in a leading and globally acting company
- an international network of highly motivated colleagues with outstanding industrial and professional skills
- excellent opportunities for personal and professional career development
- a competitive compensation package, including pension and healthcare insurances
Applications will be handled and processed on a continuous basis.
IMPACT is a full-service HR consultancy with specialization in recruitment, change, outplacement and development. We have a broad competence and assist customers in a wide range of industries. We are committed to delivering solutions that are tailored to our clients' needs, always with respect for people and values.
Impact is a part of the Arenakonsernet. The Group also includes the subsidiaries Arbetslivsresurs and Arena Personal, both in Norway and Sweden