Norges Bank Investment Management is looking to hire a Security Architect, Cloud Solutions, part of Security Operations. For the role we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated candidate that wants to be established as a significant expert within the domain.
Your role will be to assess and translate business, information and technical security requirements into architectural blueprints which outlines the required security solutions to achieve NBIM’s business objectives. You will be responsible for architecting cloud-ready security solutions designed to withstand the most advanced and capable attackers, while operating critical systems for the fund’s assets.
You will be part of a fast-paced organisation with very high demands for security and quality of our soultions. You will get to work with a modern security technology portfolio, and you will be pioneering new ways of achieveing security in a cloud environment.
The ideal profile
- Develop and maintain a security architecture process
- Develop and maintain security artefacts (e.g. models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Produce high level, conceptual security design for given projects
- Develop enterprise level security solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms
- Take responsibility for the technical security integrity of projects
- Provide clear, continuous and consistent security solution architecture leadership at a detailed level within projects
- Communicating effectively to senior management and establishing adequate reporting
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
We are searching candidates with passion for cyber security and a strong desire to build innovative security solutions to support our organisation’s great demands for a secure and high performing operating environment. You embrace new technology and are full of ideas on how to approach security challenges in modern, diverse IT environments. We appreciate experience from cloud sourcing.
The successful applicant will have the following background/skills:
- Master’s degree in information security or information technology with strong academic records
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in information security industry
- In depth knowledge of and experience with security architecture, preferably recognized frameworks such as TOGAF, Sabsa, NIST, ISF etc.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- High level of integrity
The position is located in Oslo and will report to the Head of Security Operations. Some travel will be required.
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Jonas Rambæk, tel. 93 24 21 33 or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, tel. 90 59 49 37. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Application date: As soon as possible. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.