On behalf of our client, a leading provider of IT and geoscience solutions to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for SharePoint consultants with broad experience, to contribute to our clients customer operations teams!
About the job
Work tasks and responsibilities:
- Work to improve process efficiency and automation
- Configuration and change
- Documentation of operational environment
- Design, deliver and document customer solution in accordance with relevant requirements
- Collaboration with vendors and internal departments
Work experience from one or several areas within:
- Citrix and related services
- Active Directory (ADDS, ADCS, ADFS)
- Microsoft Windows OS (server, klient)
- Cloud services like Azure and Office 365
- Microsoft technology like Skype for Business, Exchange and Sharepoint
- AppV and application packing
- Scripting (Powershell)
- Experience from large operational environments is an advantage
- Reliable, responsible and independent
- Team player with collaboration mindset and skillset to interact with technical environments and decision makers
- High Work capacity
- Always seeking to deliver high quality
- Service oriented and customer focused
- Interested in new technology
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
We can offer:
- Permanent full time position and/or temporary positions with long contracts.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
Application deadline as soon as possible.
Start as soon as possible.
For any questions about the position, contact Senior partner Frank-Arild Normanseth on 4000 2220.
NB! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted initially.
|Nøkkelord||Scripting (Powershell), SQL, SCCM, Skype for Business, Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft APPV, ADDS, ADCS, ADFS, Azure, Active Directory, Citrix, WIFI & LAN, VMware|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Bransje||Drift av applikasjoner og infrastruktur|